Technology is an abstraction which implies restriction on Resource Groups<reference-resource-group, their Services and Clients and their connections. Technology can be formulated as assertion
> Services do technology for clients
Or in simplified case, without clients
> Services are groupped together to do technology
Technology is a predicate
> technology*(*services, clients)
Technology settings are:
- service_model - Database model (i.e. sa.ManagedObject) used to provide service. Empty value means groupping element, not providing services
- client_model - Database model (like in service_model) used to consume service.
- single_service - Service resource may join only one Resource Group of given technology.
- single_client - Client resource may join only one Resource Group of given technology.
- allow_children - Resource Group of given technology allows children groups and can be node of hierarchy.