Migration pycrypto is required in order to migrate to 0.6.3.¶
Install pycrypto as:
Pluggable polling methods¶
lib/nbsocket.py uses pluggable polling method. In addition to the classic select(), poll() and epoll() methods are implemented. Polling method is set into etc/noc.conf:[main]/polling_method configuration variable.
- command_exit works properly
- Profile.start_session() allows to write sophisticated session setups
New method: Foundry Discovery Protocol (FDP)
- Parallel execution on several management objects
- Script results are dumped at the end of log
selector:<name>construction can be used instead of managed object's name
Pure-python telnet and ssh clients implementation¶
pure-Python telnet and ssh2 clients are implemented. PTYs are no longer needed for noc-activator. CLI session limit can be significantly increased as result.
Cisco Catalyst clusters support¶
Catalyst cluster members can be set up as separate management objects using /cluster:<id>/ _Path.
- Show only used device profiles into Management Object's filter.
- Show platform and model in management objects list.
Serious speed optimization and reduced memory footprint for noc-activator
Address Space Management¶
0.6.3 release introduces new ip.routeimport application, which allows to import directly connected networks from equipment into IPAM database
DNS Zone name can be up 255 characters long, offering enough place to hold IPv6 reverse zones
Management Object's Config Diff Filter Rule allows to remove insignificant config changes from email notifications