The NOC Manual¶
Welcome to the NOC Manual! The NOC is the scalable, high-performance and open-source OSS system for ISP, service and content providers
Documentation is organized into three sections:
- User's Guide - intended for NOC end users.
- Administrator's Guide - intended for NOC administrators.
- Developer's Guide - intended for developers who wish to extend NOC's functionality.
Each section is split into four parts:
- Tutorials: Brief introduction for new users.
- How-to guides: Step-by-step guides covering common problems.
- Reference: Technical reference.
- Explanation: Clarification and discussion of key topics.
Getting involved in the NOC community is a great way to build relationships with other talented and like minded engineers, increase awareness for the interesting work that you are doing, and sharpen your skills. Join Telegram channel and project’s Gitlab tracker.
This Manual is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.